Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello, April.

I've always liked the idea of a new month. It's like how some people make new year resolutions. I don't do to that. I like tend to make more 'new month' resolutions.

I was never the kind of person that had a five-year plan, I don't think I even have an one-year plan. I don't like to think about the future as it's scary and uncertain, and the idea of making plans to try and map out that unpredictability is something that I have yet to find the courage to commit to. But then again, I've been pointed out by more than one person that I have commitment issues, more on that some other time. Right now, I'm at an split point in my life where things could either go really wrong, or give me a chance for a new chapter that I'm going to enjoy living. There's nothing I can do anymore to sway the decision, and all I can do is wait. If everything goes smoothly, this month the decision will be made and I guess we'll see where the story pans out from there.

So, hello, April, be good to me. 
Love, Daphne x

2 comments :

  1. Adore the concept of this Daph <3
    I use my tumblr account for that mainly and then cheekily squeeze in a bit of life during my monthly update on the blushing giraffe (one of my inspirations for that was you btw so thankyou!)
    In regards to the future, I know what you mean, it can feel like you plan and plan but nothing is certain,
    loving the diary photos ^_^ it looked like such a cute and quirky buy!
    looking forwards to reading more posts, hope you're well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Iqra! I didn't know I could be an inspiration, so thank you, you have no idea how much that means! The idea of nothing is certain is freaky and very scary, but there are so many endless possibilities at the same time.
      I love my diary, there are so many quirky things in it that make me smile :) x

      Delete