Sunday, April 13, 2014

this week I...#1


...had an 8-hour long self-help slash therapy session with my girl up in Edinburgh. We discovered we both weren't that great at the whole spill-your-guts-out girl talk as we're both pretty guarded people when it comes to matters of the heart. Ugh, boys. 

...also nodded through the list of 10 ways shy people flirt with my girl.

...tricked the flatmates that 'monkey poop' was sold to people that would actually eat them. (they were just chocolate covered peanuts)

...am studiously ignoring the fact that I have to do laundry.

...bought a new drool-worthy handbag.

...am trying to eat more healthy by making my own sandwiches. Yum, mustard. 

...finished reading The Farm by Tom Rob Smith

...remembered how much I loved this song.

...fell in love with this hipster tattoo.

...have been wanting a pair of skinny, ripped boyfriend jeans.

...got a stabilizing answer for where I'm potentially going to be for the next year.

What have you been up to this week?

With love, Daphne x

No comments :

Post a Comment